It's a changing Pad That folds up and the ribbon ties it together!It is made of just a simple print fabric and a cloth diaper!
Sew the wrong sides together and turn inside out and then run a stitch along the edges.
Sew a ribbon right smack in the middle so the ribbon runs long ways along the changing pad.
I also ran two lines of stitches down each side where it folds, but after I did it I didn't thing it was entirely necessary. It did tack down the fabric nicely through.
Fold the sides in along the padded area of the cloth diaper.

Then fold in the other two side leaving a small gap between the two ends


Tie a bow and Wah Lah! It's cute! It's Small! and It's Handy! It is the perfect size for a diaper bag. It folds up to about the size of my hand.

So I have a cousin who is being given a baby shower today. So as always I take on a cute sewing project that I think will be a cinch. Well.... I only had to start over ONCE! ok maybe TWICE, but that one should count, because I caught it right away. It turned out really cute though and I think I did a pretty good job. Not toot my own horn or anything (ok maybe just a little)



No comments:
Post a Comment