Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm so Glad when Daddy comes home!


What happens after you have had a not so fun day at home? Dad comes home and brings you Relief. In our case relief comes in a cup with the words "THIRST BUSTER" on the side. I think I may have sounded a little desperate on the phone when I talked to Daniel on the phone before his arrival home, because my knight in shining armor (or in my case a knight in a plumbers uniform) showed up with a super yummy and much needed fountain drink for me and a yummy orange slush for Sterling. (sorry Erin I had to, it was a very long day, we made a deal we would stop drinking pop or at least only one can a week, or maybe one can and a 32 ouncer) :)

Well today my hero comes in the form of my husband. Not only did he treat us to our treasures from circle K, but he immediatly started working on all the home things. The garbage was taken out and the luandry was put away and I was served a glass of milk with 2 advil on the side. Now if only he would sweep and mop my kitchen floor.... this Crummy day could possibly turn out to be a Perfect one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're forgiven, but only because you had such a crummy day.