Dear Fall,
How lovely it was to see you this weekend. I do so hope you can stay. The weather man says you will only be visiting shortly and then leaving me again only to suffer through another number of warm Arizona days. Why, why do you tease me so? Do you know how long I have waited for you? Do you realize it is now October and it is time to just stick around for a couple of months to welcome sweet Winter in? I promise not to abuse your cool inviting temperatures by staying indoors. I will open my windows and invite you in. Please do not punish me any longer with the gruesome summer weather. That Summer guy is cruel and makes me irritable. Did we not have a nice time this weekend. Me dancing in the cool breeze you sent through my house and frolicking in the yard whilst Sterling played. Oh how I have missed you and longed for your company. Please stay and do not leave me this way. I can not live another day with summer. I am truly madly deeply in love with you sweet Fall and I am begging you to stay.
as always, devoted to you.
Disclaimer: I didn't really dance around in the house... ok I did a couple of twirls, but that's it. I promise. I did however frolic in the yard. I got some funny looks from nieghbors but I don't care...."I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" (line from Elf, duh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Come to Cruces and you can frolick and dance all day long. Remember to bring a jacket it gets a bit nippy at night. See you this weekend for the big dance!
I knew Fall had someone on the side. What a playa!
Post a Comment