I am feeling lonely lately...
Since Friday night to be exact. That would be the night that I ended it. The night I said enough is enough and I threw the trash to the curb. I had been crossed one too many times by this character and I was having no more of it. How could I be treated this way and have put up with it so long? Well I made a decission to get rid of the heart ache and now I have to live with it.
But with it went my Photo Shop and now I don't know what to do with myself.
I'm talking about my old computer. (what did you think I was talking about? Sheesh!)
I lent my Photoshop software to my sister the weekend before and she took it with her to NM. Now I have to wait until Friday to get it back to install on my new Squeeze.
Oh sweet photoshop how I miss thee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was a little bit concerned there for a while, Tam!
Post a Comment