Thursday, September 17, 2009

If I were Home All Day: I Imagine I would do Wonderful Things!


LIKE:





- I would Bake my family fresh BREAD daily


- Can Jams and Jellies every other week


- Garden and Grow Nutrient rich produce.


- I would invent MARVOLOUS MEALS and when asked for the recipes I'd tell you it was a secret....


- Our clothes would always be folded, hung and put away


- My kitchen FLOOR would shine


- I would have 7,852 completed scrapbooks of our lives since each of our births.


- I would know our mail lady by her first name and we would wave to each other as I watered my roses out front.


- My blog would be plastered with all the delicious desserts and lovely crafts I would complete throughout the day.


- My children would have freshly baked pastries, oatmeal (not the instant kind) and fresh fruit every morning.


- I would work out, do yoga, and have a HOT BOD.


- I would Iron each and every one of Daniels work shirts Daily


- My wood furniture would gleam with the shine of a fresh coat of pledge. Dust? what is dust?


- Daniel would come home to a fully set table with turkey and all the fixings promptly served at 5:00 pm


- I would sweep and mop, dust, and scrub, bake and cook, garden and craft, all the day long.......





Ok maybe I would do that like the very first week. After that I might get bored. Maybe it's a godd thing that I go to work everyday.


So for now I will work on these things one at a time. hmmm what shall I start with?


Sweep? Nah... Polish Furniture? No... Iron Daniels shirts? I think not!... Put away the laundry? It can wait....


First things first. Sterling needs a little attention, so I think I will cuddle with him on the couch for a while and maybe I will get to those things later!


No comments: