It is all Daniel's fault that I have to rush home to facebook to check on my animals and harvest my crops.!
DARN YOU FARM VILLE, DARN YOU!
How big is your farm? And does everyone have as many chickens as I do, because it's getting ridiculously crowded with poultry down at the old Homestead!
P.S. if you get a phone call from Daniel about you starting a farm ville and becoming his neighbor, please accept my apologies and feel free to ignore his request.
However, if you feel so inclined to jump on the bandwagon, make sure you make ME your Neighbor FIRST! YEEHAW!
Sorry I couldn't do a longer post but my cows need to be milked and the Bull needs a good brushing down.
Love, T




2 comments:
Haha! You are too funny! Ken is obsessed, Mindy is obsessed, Brent is obsessed..... I think it is all hilarious!
It's totally addicting!
Post a Comment