You know when you have so many thoughts and ideas running around in your head? So many things you think you need to get done and to work on and you just constantly think about how in the heavens you are going to do it all.
You think and ponder on all of the creativity and work it's going to take hours, days, and even weeks, but you get so exhausted just thinking and planning all of it, but nothing actually gets accomplished.
Well that's what I've been doing. A whole lot of thinking, planning, brainstorming and getting a whole lot of nothing done!
Here is what has been going on... In my head of course...
- working on a new URL and design for my photography Blog (exhausting)
- Trying to come up with marketing strageties (perplexing)
- I wish I could be one of Jane Austins Sassy leading ladies (random)
- My home needs an interior make -over ( I have a plan)
- I need a better office space... and another bedroom (sigh)
- Flamingo pink is creeping its way into my life (I kinda like it)
- Need a new menu plan for dinners (boring)
- How can I convince the Mr. that it is in fact his shoes that stink (troubling)
so there you have it, the reasons I have been so lame at posting. I've been super busy... planning, thinking and pondering about important stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Doesn't sound that much different than me!
Post a Comment