Monday, April 5, 2010

A Doctor and a Gentleman


Did you get a chance to see the premier of this show?

Well I did, and I didn't even know it was a premier! Look how hip i am!

After investing five minutes of my time into the beginning of the show I decided to see it through. (That and there was nothing else on TV that caught my attention, so I figured what the heck)

After engaging myself into the lives of the doctors and the Trauma of this weeks patients I found myself mildly interested.

But it wasn't until they introduced a new doctor on the screen that I found myself completely drawn in by the show. No, not because of a great story line or the constant turn of events, but because of the one guy playing Dr. Matthew Proctor.




I had to keep watching the show so I could figure out where the heck I had seen him before. It troubled me the whole length of the show.



And finally in the last five minutes it hit me........




It's MR. KNIGHTLY!




My MR. KNIGHTLY! ............or rather Emma's Mr. Knightly


So in honor of the discovery of Dr. Proctors true identity, I watched Emma the next day (which I just happen to have on DVD) There is something about a man in a high collar shirt with big hair that makes me swoon. I know I'm hip like that! what?! You don't have every Jane Austin Book to Movie in your collection? Shame!


So in closing, Miami Medical is an ok medical show that has a slightly gray haired Mr. Knightly in it.


The End.



Did you really think I had a point to this story?

No comments: