
Yes. Yes. I know I look like a pro, but sadly my final score was 78, so alas I will not be joining the league just yet. At least I didn't biff it on the lane this time, So I would consider that a vast improvement in my game!


When the last time you had pizza where the cheese did that. It was super yummy!

This shot came out blurry but it would have been a good picture (had I taken it right) of Daniel and Sterling bowling together. If you can see it, Sterling is multi tasking! he has a piece of pizza in one hand.

Got to love those rental shoes! (Audriana and My Shoes)

On our day off for Memorial day, we all went bowling we had tons of fun playing the arcade games, eating and of course bowling! John and Teresa were here this last week with all teh kids it was tons of fun to have them all here and I hate it when they leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment