Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Singin' in the Rain"

Ok not really actually singing, but I did step out and let a few "raindrops keep falling on my head"


I love the rain! Growing up a desert rat I'm sure you can see why. I love the smell and the sound of it. It makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with my lap blanket and get all coozy with a good book. But as it is a 105 degrees out still, i guess I will omit the blanky.


Way back when I was a kid I remember when the monsoons would move through every summer and you would commonly find me out in the driveway in my swimsuit, and goggles toteing an umbrella, litteraly dancing in the rain. I was so adorable!!! I know. Maybe next time it rains I can recreate the scene for all of you to enjoy and take you back into a glimpse of my childhood. That or you may get a glimpse of something you wish you never saw!


In the mean time here is just a picture from our front door of the rain we had yesterday.



No comments: