As some of you already know I love to read Nie Nie Dialogs blog. It has become a daily stop for me and I look forward to each morning to be inspired, motivated, moved, and even humored. I could go on and on about her daily influences she has had, but I will try to keep this short. She has become a wonderful friend and Inspiration in my life as a wife a mother and friend. (Even if she doesn't know it)
On Monday morning after returning from Las Cruces, I was just getting back into my normal routine at work when my sister called and asked if I had read Nie's blog yet. I quickly opened it up to find some Sad and deeply heart wrenching news. Nie (Stephanie Nielson) and Her Husband Christian along with a friend of theirs had been in a private plane crash in North Eastern AZ. Their friend sadly did not make it and passed away a day after the crash. Nie and Christian are now battling to heal and are currently in the Maricopa Burn Unit in Phoenix.
I don't know Nie personally , but yet I do. After stumbling upon her blog at the beginning of the year I have been hooked ever since. She has shared many wonderful stories and events of her families every day through pictures and stories. She is Creative and inspiring and influences you to enjoy Life and Family. She has brought much of the same to Thousands of other women I am sure and now they are in need of service. They are going to have to undergo longs stays in the hospital and many more surgeries to follow. They have 4 children at home and expenses are going to accumulate. Please check out her blog. You can link through the " I READ NIENIE" button on the right. Get to know here and her family and you will understand the draw I have to this truly inspiring women. If you would like to donate to help them, there is a list of ways to do so on her blog. You can also get updates on her sisters blog as well. I am keeping her and her Husband in my prayers and I ask that you do the same.
And to Nie I want to say... Thank you for being such an influence in my life recently. We are all praying for you and your Mr. Nielson to heal quickly.



No comments:
Post a Comment