I packed up Sterling and we drove to Las Cruces for the weekend! Sterling did really well and was awake for the whole trip. Thank heavens for portable DVD players! Our pour parents who took road trips with us when we didn't have all those fun gadgets at our diposal.Anyway I went to visit my sister and I came home with one extra kid! Well she is really more like a little Mother actually. I brought Audriana home with for the week to help watch Sterling and to take her school shopping in the "Big City" before school starts next week.
She is a huge help and it's tons of fun having her stay with us. I am sad I will have to take her home on Saturday. I am always sad when they visit and they have to leave. As soon as I see them start to gather all their stuff and load it back in the car I plead with them to stay another day. I am usually successful, but I know they have to go at some point.
We had fun for the short time I was in LC and hated the fact I had to leave to get back to things here. I did miss Daniel though.
Sterlings Birthday is on Thursday so we have a busy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment