Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day One: Keeping my sanity


10 Pairs of Undies

4 pairs of shorts

3 blankets (to protect my couch)

2 loads of wash

8 mini celebrations

1,000,000 "do you have to go potty?" 's

= 1 Very Tired Mom!


For the first day it wasn't too bad. He fought me first thing this morning about putting on the Thomas the Train Skivies, but eventually cracked. That was only the beginning of a very long day. He started to get mad every time I asked if he had to go. (I got tired of asking, believe me) He was doing pretty good this afternoon until I left him with Daniel to make a sonic run. (I needed my fix. Don't judge) He apparently had an accident, but as long as it was on Daddy's watch...

One day down!


*shortly after the picture above was taken he and the blanket were soaked! (sigh)

2 comments:

Dasilva Family said...

Cute buns! I noticed that his t-shirt is inside out. Looks like it is going to be a rough day.

Tamye said...

He prefers to dress himself. I can't take credit for the clothes he chooses or in what fashion he has put them on.