Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day Three: Or is it Day Two?

Day three went much like Day Two only this time he refused to even go in the bathroom, so we called it quits by nap time and we will try again later on. We will continue to encourage him to use it periodically.
On a High Note I loved spending so much time with him these last few days! It is crazy to think about how much time I spend away from him while I'm at work all week! He is a sweet boy, despite him telling me to "shhhh, be quiet" every time I asked if he needed to go to the potty. I had the best Mommy time with him. To be able to have the time to sit and play games, talk , be funny and read all day long was awesome. Sometimes my weekends are so busy trying to get things done before the next work week, I often forget to do some of those things.


It is the morning of Day Four and although we weren't able to accomplish the goal we had originally set for this weekend I am thrilled with what was accomplished. Good quality time with my Boy.


Thanks to all the supporters who followed me on our journey we'll keep you updated on the Potty Wars in the future!

2 comments:

Lizzi said...

Sounds like a great few days off, even if diapers are still on your shopping list. For what it's worth...Shane's input is 3 years with boys.

Tamye said...

Well... it May be two weeks it may be another six months, who knows. I had to take the days off anytway right.