Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting Ready!


In a month or so, give a week or two (who's counting anyway) we are headed to Cali. for our first "Real" family vacation! Today we purchased some items one might say are a necessity (or not) either way he looks cute. I can not wait and the weeks are going to crawl by until we are actually in the car and on our way!
An Update: One of his arm floaties has already busted. Nice, and they are supposed to keep my kid afloat? Not that I depend on the floaties to keep him from going under, but really are they supposed to fall apart one hour out of the package? I think not my friends!

2 comments:

Amanda Batchelor said...

How cute! I hope you guys have fun. I know our vacation to Cali was so fun and much needed. You'll have to post pictures when you get back! (Of course! Who did I think I was talking to?)

Tamye said...

Oh you bet your bottom there will be pictures!