

All but one of the Grand kids (Elder Dallin Tippetts: currently serving a full time mission in the Philippines) were together today. We took the opportunity to get a few pictures of all of them.It is amazing to see all of these kids together and how much they grow between each reunion. They are 10 strong young individuals who make us proud everyday, with their good choices and their incredible talents. I feel especially grateful that they should grow up knowing and being so close to their Grandfather (my Dad). I hope they all aspire to walk in his footsteps, learn from his wisdom, and draw courage from his strength. I as one of his children have benefited greatly from his example. June has always been a full month of celebrating my Dad with both his birthday and Father's Day in the same month. What better way to spend the first day of this month then with a third generation of his family.
After we were done with the Balloons we let them go and the kids had a great time watching them float away. I think we may have started a new tradition.



1 comment:
The photos turned out great!
Post a Comment