Friday, July 31, 2009

Cravings

Have you ever craved a food and then you finally eat and you are not greeted with deep satisfaction , but with great dissapointment?

While reorganizing my pantry today I came across a can of

I remember the day I purchased this can, in fact there were 2 cans. I was about 6 months pregnant with Sterling when in the middle of the day I suddenly had the urge to consume a can of the saucey o'd noodles. So I got in the car and went straight to the store. Keep in mind I had not eaten this blast from the past since I was a kid, but the memory of the taste was too intense to ignore. I got home, prepared them on the stove (dumped in sauce pan and heat) , and poured the whole thing into a big soup bowl. mmmmm..... Until I tasted it and Blagh!!!! Totally Nasty!

Who approved the company to continue producing this product?

So now the second can sits in my pantry still. It may have just been my pregnancy that caused my dislike for this product, but I may never touch the stuff again. I can't even bare to feed it to my kids! Is it in my head?

I think not.

To back me up watch this!

1 comment:

Dasilva Family said...

I remember you making this all the time, that and Ranch style beans. I am glad you have expanded you horizons now.