Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vacation Day Two: Sea World

Daniel Dazzles us with his photography skills from the skywalk.

I am the one on the end being totally soaked. You can't even see the kids under the huge splash

Soaking wet and completely happy

All the kids. We had to do hundreds of head counts through out the day to keep track of them all.
DUDE.... We saw Crush at Sea World (finding nemo)
Bro. Inlaw Sporting a sexy hat
Sis Inlaw and Cameron waiting for the show to start
My Brother from the same Mother
Dylan in all his pinkness
Self Portrait of the Sister and I
The Fireworks show was pretty AWESOME!

I think Sea World has always been my favorite theme park, can't wait to go back!
Update on Daniel:
He is recovering from his 2nd Degree Sunburn. He has been laid up all week unable to walk, due to the burns on his legs. He getting around better today thank goodness. He was a total trooper at Seaworld even with his burn. Next time we will actually use that sunsceen! POOR GUY!

No comments: